The Condor hotel is located in Bedford-Stuyvesant. It is located a few miles of some popular locations like Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn Museum. This 3.5-star, the 35-room hotel has free Wi-Fi connection available along with a conference center and a twenty-four-hour business center. The hotel is located centrally in Brooklyn. The site is also close to Brooklyn Botanic Gardens and New York University.
The guests can stay connected to wires and Wi-Fi internet and will also have a flat-screen television with cable channels. The bathroom presents a rainfall showerhead, free toiletries, and a hairdryer and the rooms also have beds sport pillow menus. Other standard facilities include a refrigerator, a kitchenette, and a microwave.
You can have free continental breakfast every morning from 7-10:30 AM.
The Condor Hotel in Brooklyn features a conference center, free Wi-Fi, and a twenty-four-hour business center. The twenty-four-hour front desk has multilingual personnel ready to help guests with laundry/dry cleaning, tickets or tours, and baggage storage. Extra facilities include free newspapers, a computer station, and a garden.
|· One meeting room and 24-hour business center||· Public computer accessible|
|· Ticket/tour and concierge information||· Multilingual staff|
|· Baggage storage||· Free lobby newspapers|
|· Conference center||· Elevator|
|· Laundry/dry cleaning services|
|· Private bath with shower/bathtub||· Crib rentals (fees apply) and rollaway beds (fees apply)|
|· Kitchenette with a coffee maker, a microwave, and a refrigerator||· Phone with free local calls|
|· Free toiletries and Hairdryer||· Daily housekeeping|
|· Rainfall showerhead||· In-room safe|
|· Flat-screen TV having cable service||· Desk|
|· Pillow menu||· Climate control|
Things You Should Know:
Details about deposits, charges, or other significant information: extra info about regulations, policies, and more:
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card for minor charges are needed at check-in.
- Charges for more guests might apply and can be different riding on the property’s policy.
- No parking is accessible onsite.
- Special desires are subject to accessibility at the time you check-in and cannot be assured. Certain desires may come with extra charges.
- The hotel can say no to certain bookings for the reason of parties or group events, which include bachelorette/hen parties and pre-wedding bachelor/stag.
- The credit cards Diners Club, American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and Visa are accepted. Events and parties are permitted on site.
- Adjoining or connecting rooms can be asked, but all the rooms are subject to accessibility. Contact the property utilizing the number on the booking confirmation.
- In the in guestrooms only registered guests are allowed.
A few facilities might be restricted. For additional details, you can contact the property. You can find the contact info on the booking confirmation. You can visit condorny.com to book a room now.